drake got me thinkin bout my ex and i dont even have an ex
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Violet Rose (via c-icatrix)
This is one of my favorite quotes about sexualization/objectification vs autonomy of female bodies bc it’s so succinct
i feel bad for people that only pride themselves on their looks as if it’s the only thing going for them because they’re gonna be so sad and depressed when they’re old lol
not if you’re black
Of course she’s white.
The problem is that most Americans think of whiteness in very narrow terms. Everyone has to look like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry in order to pass.
There are different types of white people just like there are different types of Asians or Blacks. Ethiopians look different from Nigerians and Black Americans, but we’re all Black. Greeks and Armenians look different from the Irish and White Americans but they’re still all white.
That entire discussion that caused you to leave this in my ask box is stupid.
I don’t like the assertion that Kanye’s entire history of constantly speaking out against racism to the detriment of his career (when the vast majority of his peers won’t/don’t) is invalidated because he married a white chick.
That’s dumb and corny to me.